List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-devel] 0.8.05 error, rebuild?
From:       "Joe Pham" <djpham () netzero ! com>
Date:       2006-01-04 23:39:19

> > Joe checked in version 1.284 on 12/21 which removed
> > the vm4050 changes.
>
> Joe, which CVS client do you use?  Did you ever get the bottom of
> mangling end of lines with it?

Yup, it was my bad.  I'm using the stock cvs client, and the end-of-line problem is \
no longer an issue.  It was operator errors!  My apology to Simon.

> > shorten the release window to 0.8.06 to a couple of
> > weeks.
>
> In theory the releases are every two weeks.

That's true, and I've been pretty faithful to the tradition.  This build took an \
extra week due to the holidays: didn't want to bother Roger and his eggnog! :-)  Will \
plan the next one on two weeks.

-Joe Pham