List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] Bkbits down?
From:       Andrew Walrond <andrew () walrond ! org>
Date:       2004-12-12 14:23:22

Since yesterday night, when I try a pull an existing clone of
bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.6, I get a hang 20s hang like this:

 andrew@orac linux-bk $ bk pull
 Pull bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.6
   -> file://home/andrew/kernels/linux-bk
 Nothing to pull.
 [HANG 20s or so]
 andrew@orac linux-bk $

If I try to get a new clone, I get some really funky stuff:

 andrew@orac test $ bk clone bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.6
 Clone bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.6
    -> file://home/andrew/test/linux-2.5
 BAD gzip hdr
 read: No such file or directory
 0 bytes uncompressed to 0, nanX expansion
 sfio errored
 andrew@orac test $

Tried on two seperate machines in UK and US, so I don't think its me or
internet breakage...

Andrew Walrond