List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] delta commits
From:       stenn () www ! ntp ! org (Harlan Stenn)
Date:       2004-09-03 1:55:50

I have triggers installed to send out commit log email.  These fire on
the "master" repo.

When I "bk commit -ywhatever" on a "non-master" repo, the email contains
"Received the following changesets" and I get the ChangeSet comment and
all the per-file comments.

When I "bk commit -ywhatever" on the "master" repo, the email contains
"Committed the following deltas" and I only get the per-file comment,
not the ChangeSet comment.

I believe I used the example code to handle this.

What can I do to get the ChangeSet behavior in the latter case?

(I gather that the delta comes from a BK_PENDING value being fed to bk prs,
while the changeset messages comes from a BK_CSETLIST value being fed to
bk changes.)

In case it matters, the trigger script I am using is:

 http://ntp.bkbits.net:8080/ntp-dev/anno/BitKeeper/triggers/commitlogs@1.4?nav=index.html|src/|src/BitKeeper|src/BitKeeper/triggers