List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] resolve not accepting input
From:       Larry McVoy <lm () bitmover ! com>
Date:       2004-08-19 23:18:51

If you have a reproduceable test case we'd love to see it.  We have seen
some problems with the MSYS shell but we thought those had been resolved.
We've never, to my knowledge, see problems with the Windows DOS shell.

--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com