List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    RE: [Bitkeeper-users] some newbie questions re: cloning
From:       "Andy Chittenden" <achittenden () bluearc ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 7:00:59

Why not use "checkout: get" or "checkout: edit" (we use the latter) in your config file? See "bk help config-etc". If you're cloning a public repo, then I think you can have a /etc/BitKeeper/etc/config file on your machine that overrides the repo settings - don't think you can set this on a per user basis with a file in your ~/.bk directory though (which would be neat).

--
Andy, BlueArc Engineering