List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] reg Bitkeeper wizard parameters
From:       Arunachalam <arunchp () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-03-18 12:16:18

Hi all,

It is better i got the settings for *BitKeeper Wizard*
parameters. Becaz when i run it shows parameters and i
select one out of them as;

description  : MySQL Source
category     : development/building
email        : arunchp@yahoo.co.uk
name         : Arun
street       :
city         :
state        :
postal       :
country      : India
phone        :
cell         :
pager        :
hours        :
logging      : none
keyword      : expand1
compression  : gzip
autofix      : yes
checkout     : edit
single_user  : Arun
single_host  : nb-arun.

Atlast when i click the finish it take some time to create
some directory in the specified folder and response with error
message as;

*****
Unable to obtain permission to use this version of BitKeeper
(bk-3-0.4) from lease.openlogging.org. That server issues
certificates to use BK for openlogging for 30 days at a time.
The bk binary needs to be able to make a http connection to
lease.openlogging.org at least once a month.

look at 'bk help url' if you need to tell 'bk' about a proxy.
                                                       *****

Anybody help/suggest me to attain my goal pls...

Arun.

 --- Arunachalam <arunchp@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > When I first mail to support@bitkeeper.com they
said