List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] BK/Web improvements (includes patch server)
From:       Shawn Pearce <spearce () spearce ! org>
Date:       2004-03-16 3:05:40

Wayne Scott <wscott@bitmover.com> wrote:
> From: Wayne Scott <wscott@bitmover.com>
> > Just do an rclone.
> >
> >      bk clone myrepo bk://myprog@bkbits.net/myrepo
> >
> > No local hosting required.
>
> Sorry.  That is a useful command, but doesn't answer the question you
> asked.

Dang man, can you read minds or something?

My question was basically how do I initially put my repo up to BK/Bits
if it has already been created on my local system, and I can't punch a
hole in my firewall to run bkd to pull the data in.  But instead of
just asking that, I asked about putting a repo on the web and downloading
it with HTTP.  :-)

--
Shawn.