List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    RE: [Bitkeeper-users] GNU make error with SCCS
From:       Andy Chittenden <achittenden () bluearc ! com>
Date:       2004-02-25 7:56:12

we have the following rule:

# override default SCCS rules because when you make a change to a file
# and check it in, the s.file is newer than the working file and so
# the default SCCS rules attempt to do a get which won't work if you
# have the file in edit mode.
CHECKOUT.s = +$(if $(wildcard $@),,$(GET) $(GFLAGS) $(SCCS_OUTPUT_OPTION)
$<)
%: SCCS/s.%
        $(CHECKOUT.s)

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It may only be read, copied and used \
by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not \
copy, use, distribute, forward, store or disclose this e-mail or any attachment. If \
you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this e-mail in \
error, you should destroy it and any attachment and notify the sender by reply e-mail \
                or send a message to sysadmin@bluearc.com