List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] home directory with BK and .files
From:       Alexy Khrabrov <braver () pobox ! com>
Date:       2003-10-21 3:30:11

I want to keep my home directory files in BK -- i.e.
track and replicate .bashrc, .emacs, etc., with it.
I have a /bk/1unix project for it, where all such
files are kept and they include .<file>-local with
comp.-specific paths, quirks, etc.  The problem is
that some programs don't like symlinks.  How do
fellow bitkeepers approach that, short of pedantically
rsyncing everything out of /bk/1unix to their rightful
places into such places as /etc/mail and such?  Can a
trigger be done which put it all into where it should
belong upon checkout and grabs it back before checkin?...

--
Cheers,
Alexy Khrabrov :: www.setup.org :: Age Quod Agis