List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] CVS import question
From:       "Michael S. Fischer" <michael () dynamine ! net>
Date:       2003-10-07 16:10:39

BitKeeper retains Attic files from a CVS project because they're a
relevant part of that project's change history.

If you want to remove the Attic directories, delete the corresponding
directories in the BitKeeper repository and then mark the files as gone.

See bk help gone for more information.

--Michael