List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] problem  with .ssh file location in hosted repository
From:       Boyana Norris <norris () mcs ! anl ! gov>
Date:       2003-09-29 15:00:12

It's been a while since I've attempted to add users to this bk-hosted
repository (xaif@xaif.bkbits.net); when I recently attempted to add a user's
key, I got the following error:

SSH key? [empty key means stop]
/bin/cp: cannot create regular file `/repos.bkp/x/xaif/.ssh': No such file
or directory
xaif>>

This was fixed for other repositories I had when the bk server was moved,
but apparently not for this one. What should I do to get this fixed?

Thanks,
Boyana