List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] Read-only distributable bk
From:       "Andrew Walrond" <andrew () walrond ! org>
Date:       2003-09-12 7:38:27

Is there such a thing as a minimal, readonly, freely distributable bk ? Ie
something which only allows clone and pull, but could be distributed as part
of a linux distro?

[ background to question: I have a source based distro which uses bk to get
kernel and other sources, but I have to special case bk with "You'll have to
register BK and download it yourself from www.bitkeeper.com", whereas all
other packages can be auto downloaded/installed by the script. ]

Andrew Walrond