List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] netbsd 1.5?
From:       Larry McVoy <lm () bitmover ! com>
Date:       2003-09-05 0:46:39

Some NetBSD folks have contacted me and asked for platform support for other
than x86 (specifically: m68k, alpha, sparc64, ppc, mips).  We're looking doing
cross compiles on NetBSD x86 for these platforms.  So the regressions would
not be run on the cross compiled platforms but would be run on NetBSD 1.6.1
under x86.

We have no commercial users of BK on netbsd that I know of, if it turns out
that there are commercial users of BK on one of the cross compiled platforms
we'll add that platform to our regression tests.

What I'd like to know is if anyone cares if we drop netbsd 1.5 x86.

Thanks,

--lm