List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] many deletes and creates
From:       Cort Dougan <cort () fsmlabs ! com>
Date:       2003-02-12 18:30:48

I have a Linux/PPC kernel regression test script that runs and keeps
records outside of BK.  I'm going to start sticking this "meta-information"
in BitKeeper/regression and BitKeeper/build.

Since this is automated I don't want to worry about merging so I'm going to
delete the files in BitKeeper/regression/ every time I do a new run and put
the latest info and do a 'bk new' on it.  This will let me do a pull from a
specific version of the tree and have the build/regression info for that
version.

Will BK be unhappy with that many 'bk new/rm' on the same name over and
over again?  I don't want to have to do manual renames at all.