List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    RE: [Bitkeeper-users] compressed repository?
From:       Andy Chittenden <achittenden () bluearc ! com>
Date:       2003-02-12 14:34:29

file is unlikely to say the file is compressed. Take a look at the SCCS file
in an editor and you'll notice that the end of the file is garbage
(compressed data). Try it for a non-compressed file and you'll see text.

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It may only be read, copied and used \
by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not \
copy, use, distribute, forward, store or disclose this e-mail or any attachment. If \
you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this e-mail in \
error, you should destroy it and any attachment and notify the sender by reply e-mail \
                or send a message to sysadmin@bluearc.com