List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] Release announcements?
From:       Larry McVoy <lm () bitmover ! com>
Date:       2003-02-11 16:54:56

My apologies.  3.0.1 is indeed out and supported for all platforms.

As a side note, we know of one nasty rename problem (it's been in all
releases to date) and we are working towards a fix this week.  We hope
to have a 3.0.2 release out which incorporates the fix this week or next
at the latest.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 08:50:14AM -0800, Aaron Burt wrote:
> I thought that new versions of BK were announced on bitkeeper-announce.
>
> So imagine my surprise when I see Geert reporting an issue on 3.01.
>
> Am I mistaken about the purpose of bitkeeper-annouce?

---