List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] bk 2.x-to-3.x changes, fixes, release notes ?
From:       Tom Rini <trini () kernel ! crashing ! org>
Date:       2002-11-23 2:57:36

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:16:53PM -0800, Larry McVoy wrote:

> The good news is that the newer releases are so much better than what
> you are using.  So not only do you get back on the straight and narrow,
> you also get a better product.

Perhaps I'm wrong (and it does happen, so please correct me if so), but
the only way to stay current is to look at the download site every so
often, isn't it?  I sort-of recall an announce list, and I even think I
subscribed, but I don't recall seeing an announcement ever.  So if there
was such a list, where new versions were announced, I know lots of users
who are currently sitting on old versions since they don't know when a
new version shows up.

Thanks.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)