List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    RE: [Bitkeeper-users] Undoing a ChangeSet
From:       Andy Chittenden <achittenden () bluearc ! com>
Date:       2002-10-07 7:32:14

I think you're looking for bk cset -x

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Gooch [mailto:Richard.Gooch@atnf.csiro.au]
Sent: 07 October 2002 07:32
To: bitkeeper-users@bitmover.com
Subject: [Bitkeeper-users] Undoing a ChangeSet

  Hi, all. How does one go about undoing a ChangeSet in the middle of
a series of ChangeSets? bk undo isn't letting me do this, I presume
because all the later ChangeSets are deemed to depend on the one I'm
trying to revert (even though I know the ChangeSet I want to revert is
unrelated to the other ChangeSets that went in later).

I realise I could export the ChangeSet as a patch, then use patch -R
to apply the patch, and check in the files again. But that seems
rather cumbersome. Surely there's an easier way of doing this?

				Regards,

					Richard....
Permanent: rgooch@atnf.csiro.au
Current:   rgooch@ras.ucalgary.ca

the bottom of the web page.

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It may only be read, copied and used \
by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not \
copy, use, distribute, forward, store or disclose this e-mail or any attachment. If \
you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this e-mail in \
error, you should destroy it and any attachment and notify the sender by reply e-mail \
                or send a message to sysadmin@bluearc.com