List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] Re: Larry, you lost me
From:       Larry McVoy <lm () bitmover ! com>
Date:       2002-09-14 21:54:28

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 12:39:05AM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> I'll still lurk on this mailing list, BTW.

If and only if you keep your questions and comments on topic.  License
discussions aren't on topic.  The alternative is that we moderate the
list or remove you.  There are a lot of busy people on this list and
they don't need to hear endless discussions about licenses, politics, etc.

I'll happily tolerate a polite post of the form "I've formed a list
for the discussion of the BitKeeper license, please go <here> if you
are interested".  I'm not looking to squelch that discussion if it is
held elsewhere, I just won't tolerate it here.  We're busy and are not
interested in that sort of discussion on this list.
--
---