List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] Larry, you lost me
From:       "Matthias Urlichs" <smurf () noris ! de>
Date:       2002-09-14 14:58:56

Hi,

I'm not going to jump into this debate, but one comment..:

Shlomi Fish:
> (I still think branching is much nicer in CVS than BitKeeper, for that
> matter)

Yeah, it is -- at least until BK has decent LOD support.

The other side of branching, however, is the ability to seamlessly merge
branches back into the mainline. This is extremely painful with CVS, and
basically a no-brainer with Bitkeeper.

--
Matthias Urlichs     |     noris network AG     |     http://smurf.noris.de/