List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    Re: [Bitkeeper-users] "support costs" clause (was BK to CVS conversion tool ?)
From:       Ollivier Robert <roberto () eurocontrol ! fr>
Date:       2002-05-13 12:30:29

According to Larry McVoy:
> That's OK, I think what we are going to do is exempt repositories with
> 5 or less users.  It's not worth the fuss.  And I share your desire to
> be able to use BK for things like your resume.

That would be a very nice idea. There a re a lot of interesting features
that I'd use for my "private" repositories (they includes open source
project but also my resume too) that are for now in p4 (distributed repos
for instance) and the open logging requirement makes BK undesirable for
that.

My /etc/* files are under p4 too and I don't see any changes there as
interesting to the rest of the world (through open logging).

Back to lurking mode...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/ITM -=- roberto@eurocontrol.fr
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.