List:       bitcoin-ml
Subject:    [Bitcoin-ml] BFP - Bitcoin Cash Fork Process
From:       shammah.chancellor () gmail ! com (Shammah Chancellor)
Date:       2017-11-02 19:22:09

I'm on board with your concerns.  However, I dislike instant runoff voting as it can \
still result in an sub-optimal result.  Here's another alternative that I believe \
works better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumulative_voting \
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumulative_voting>

-Shea

P.S. I'm not sure if bottom quoting is still bad mailing list etiquette, but it seems \
to be the norm.  Swapping quoting order makes threading really difficult to follow, \
we should have some norm.