List:       bitcoin-dev
Subject:    [bitcoin-dev] =?utf-8?q?_Silent_Payments_=E2=80=93_Non-interactiv?= =?utf-8?q?e_private_payments_wit
From:       woltx via bitcoin-dev <bitcoin-dev () lists ! linuxfoundation ! org>
Date:       2022-05-24 1:31:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

I created a short and simple tutorial on how to make silent payments on signet.
https://gist.github.com/w0xlt/72390ded95dd797594f80baba5d2e6ee
In this tutorial, the user will generate an address, publish it, receive and spend \
coins from it and still no transactions are shown from this address in a blockchain \
explorer.