List:       bitcoin-dev
Subject:    Re: [bitcoin-dev] Adding SIGHASH to TXID
From:       Jeremy Rubin via bitcoin-dev <bitcoin-dev () lists ! linuxfoundation ! org>
Date:       2022-05-07 11:55:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Have you seen the inherited ID proposal from John Law on this list?

It's a pretty thorough treatment of this type of proposal, curious if you
think it overlaps what you had in mind?

Honestly, I've yet to fully load in exactly how the applications of it
work, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.