List:       bitcoin-dev
Subject:    [bitcoin-dev] KETAMINE: Multiple vulnerabilities in SecureRandom(), numerous cryptocurrency products
From:       vitteaymeric () gmail ! com (Aymeric Vitte)
Date:       2018-04-10 13:50:40

Indeed, this impacts jsbn only normally since all others from the time
getRandomValues was available are supposed to implement both

Le 10/04/2018 ? 15:32, Jason Davies a ?crit?:

--
Bitcoin transactions made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions
Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets