List:       bitcoin-dev
Subject:    [bitcoin-dev] Bandwidth limits and LN w/ node relay network topography
From:       vitteaymeric () gmail ! com (Aymeric Vitte)
Date:       2017-03-27 17:09:20

What you are describing is described here too:
https://gist.github.com/Ayms/aab6f8e08fef0792ab3448f542a826bf (again, at
very draft and somewhere misleading state)

I don't think that the rewards should depend on subsequent chains built
on top of the main one, it should be handled by the main chain

I am not sure to really get your last sentence and why history should
have an importance based on some ways for historical valid nodes to
prove they are still, supposedly defeating the nodes trying to split,
who would inherently not behave correctly and therefore be banned by the
other nodes

Again, we are not far from switching from decentralized to centralized,
and I must again mention the Tor network, which indeed selects nodes
according to their advertised bandwidth (ie does not select you if you
advertise a very low one, which my nodes are doing because their work is
not to relay the tor traffic), but not only since the network itself
makes some calculations (and then does not select the nodes that are
lying, but this does not work the other way around), unlike this system
the decentralized system should self regulate without being able to
fingerprint the valid nodes over time

Le 27/03/2017 ? 00:11, praxeology_guy via bitcoin-dev a ?crit :

Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass