List:       bird-users
Subject:    RE: Question regarding interaction between custom protocols and OSPF tables
From:       Adam Schultz <aschultz () talari ! com>
Date:       2015-11-12 16:30:33

From the OSPF protocol code, I suspected as much. ospf_rt_notify() just sends an \
external LSA.

I haven't completely familiarized myself with the OSPF code so I'm not comfortable \
modifying things yet, but would there be a safe way to call ospf_originate_rt_lsa() \
directly from ospf_rt_notify()? I can modify the code to detect the custom protocol \
as the source, I just don't want to force the OSPF protocol into a bad state.

Thank you for the reply,
Adam