List:       bird-users
Subject:    Re: Behavior during OSPF premature aging
From:       Olivier Benghozi <olivier.benghozi () wifirst ! fr>
Date:       2014-07-14 10:07:29

Hi Lennard,

Damn, I also have Fortinet stuff and I was thinking about replacing Quagga by BIRD \
for the same use (announcing service loopbacks as tagged external routes - Quagga \
knows nothing about LSA type 5/7 tag) :P Another case to open...

On Ericsson's side, the bug is only in OSPFv3; OSPFv2 is OK (two different processes, \
and two different codes for the same LS SeqNum comparison...).

Olivier