List:       bioconductor
Subject:    [BioC] Job: Bioinformatics Analyst at Johns Hopkins Medical School (Masters or Ph.D.)
From:       Brian Herb <brianherb () jhmi ! edu>
Date:       2014-04-29 14:52:46

The Center for Epigenetics is looking for a bioinformatics analyst with a
masters or Ph.D. degree in bioinformatics or related computational fields
to process genomic sequencing data and contribute novel analysis of this
data in a highly collaborative environment. The biologists and
statisticians of the center work closely with our own sequencing facility
to constantly improve our ability to observe and measure genomic phenomena
by designing new bioinformatic, statistical and laboratory methods. The
ideal candidate will contribute to the bioinformatics arm of the center,
providing a critical link between the raw data generated by our sequencing
facility and working with the biologists and statisticians in our center.

Link to job posting:
https://hrnt.jhu.edu/jhujobs/job_view.cfm?view_req_id=61244&view=sch
or
jobs.jhu.edu  - requisition number 61244

Link to Center for Epigenetics website:
http://epigenetics.jhu.edu/

Best regards,
Brian