List:       bioconductor
Subject:    [BioC] package for iAUC determination using gene expression data?
From:       "Hooiveld, Guido" <guido.hooiveld () wur ! nl>
Date:       2014-04-28 19:14:51

Hello,
I am analyzing an array dataset that is comprised of sequential measurements (m=10) \
after treatment with 2 experimental and 1 control compounds in multiple subjects \
(n=4). Among others I would like to determine the incremental area under the curve \
(iAUC) for each gene, its maximum and corresponding sample, as well as whether these \
are significant between any treatment. I was wondering whether anyone knows of a \
package that allows to do this relatively easy for omics (microarray) data.

Thanks very much for any pointer!
Guido

Guido Hooiveld, PhD
Nutrition, Metabolism & Genomics Group