List:       bioconductor
Subject:    Re: [BioC] annotations of Human Gene 1.0 ST microarray and
From:       rcaloger <raffaele.calogero () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-31 13:41:52

Dear Virginia,
I am the maintainer of oneChannelGUI.
oneChannelGUI summarize intensities using APT tools.
One of the important points, indicated in the installation instructions, is that R \
folder and your data folder are without "space in the path", which are creating \
problems when the command for APT tool is executed by oneChannelGUI.

Please check if you have space in the above indicated paths and be sure that the \
working folder of oneChannelGUI is the one where the cel files are located.

If you are still having troubles please load oneChannelGUI and execute in the main R \
windows the following commands and send their output to me together with you target \
file:

affylmGUIenvironment$libDirLocation
affylmGUIenvironment$aptDir

getwd()