List:       bioconductor
Subject:    [BioC] CEL files of ALL data set
From:       "Talloen, Willem [PRDBE]" <WTALLOEN () its ! jnj ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 14:44:00

Hi,

I would like to do some probe-level analysis on a widely used Affymetrix data set.
The most logical choice is the ALL data set (Chiaretti et al 2004, 2005), but I \
cannot find the CEL files on Arrayexpress or GEO.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Willem

[[From a mail from 2007-11-02 16:56:42 GMT on the BioC list;
> Note that the package ALL only contains the RMA-preprocessed data. There may be a \
> second data package containing the >raw CEL files of this data set soon. ]]

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]