List:       bioconductor
Subject:    Re: [BioC] affy & problems with memory
From:       Yi-Mo Deng <dengym () unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       2006-06-29 2:26:13

Hi, I never analyzed affy data before, this is a silly question, but can
anyone tell me where to get the CDF file of Mus430_2.0? Or how can I
convert from CEL to CDF file?
Someone did the array, but I could not find CDF from the files he sent
me.  Many thanks.

Yi-Mo

Yi-Mo Deng, PhD
Research Fellow
CRC for Chronic Inflammatory Diseases
Department of Medicine
The University of Melbourne
Royal Melbourne Hospital
VIC 3050

Tel     03 8344 3291
Fax       03 9347 1863
Email:  dengym@unimelb.edu.au

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any
use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The CRC for
Chronic Inflammatory Diseases does not warrant that this email or any
attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments
for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in
error please delete it and notify us by return email. The CRC for Chronic
Inflammatory Diseases does not necessarily share or endorse the views
expressed in this email.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]