List:       bioconductor
Subject:    [BioC] Mouse exon array probes
From:       Richard Williams <rwilliams () uchicago ! edu>
Date:       2006-06-23 14:57:28

Hello,

We are working on creating a definition file for analyzing a
mouse genomic array.  We are using the probe sets for the
Affymetrix GeneChip® Mouse Exon 1.0 ST Array and have
megablasted the probes against a copy of the most current
build of the mouse genome (NCBI).  However, some of
the contigs have very few matches and for 6 contigs, on the
X chromosome, none at all.

Has any one else experienced the same while using these
Affymetrix probes?  Any information or advice will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick