List:       bioclusters
Subject:    [Bioclusters] InterPro & Grid
From:       Fabiano Portella <fabiano_portella () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-04-17 14:41:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Bioclusters community!

  I'm working for a bioinformatic research project to conclude my graduation in \
Computer Science.  I must implement a Grid to connect labs geographically \
distributed. This Grid must provide services to split queries of InterPro and merge \
results to optimize queries in this bioinformatic tool.  I'd like to know if someone \
has already tried to do such a thing - split InterPro queries or even build a service \
for this task. URLs and tips about how split/merge queries/results will help a lot!  \
Any help will be very appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
  Regards,
  Fabiano.

 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e \
anti-spam realmente eficaz.