List:       bioclusters
Subject:    [Bioclusters] new biobrew rolls
From:       Glen Otero <glen () callident ! com>
Date:       2006-04-12 16:28:54

Hey Folks-

I finally got the biobrew rolls rebuilt for Rocks-4.1(I hope properly
this time). I uploaded them last night, but they haven't been sync'd
to the mirrors yet. That might take another 24 hours because it only
happens once a day in the middle of the night (in my part of the
world). Once they're on the mirrors, you'll be able to find them
under BioBrew-v.4.1.1.

Aside from the obvious reason for rebuilding, I fixed a path problem
in mrbayes which user Jerome pointed out. Thanks Jerome!

Feedback is always welcome.

Glen