List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] scaeData: not available for Bioconductor version '3.19'
From:       "Kern, Lori via Bioc-devel" <bioc-devel () r-project ! org>
Date:       2024-05-03 13:17:20

It looks like it is clean on yesterday's report; normally it would be avail=
able shortly after propagation on a build day.  We identified the issue and=
 it should be made available shortly.  We apologize for the delay.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263