List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] activate git credentials not recognizing my email
From:       "Kern, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2022-03-28 11:21:38

We had email radivot@hal.EPBI.cwru.edu associated with the account.  I have updated \
to radivot@gmail.com. Please try to activate again and add ssh-keys to your account \
for access.  If you have an active github account that already has ssh keys, you may \
reuse them by adding it to the github username section. Please do not alter the \
username field.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263