List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    [Bioc-devel] hotfix R package from a previous bioconductor release
From:       Julien Wollbrett <julien.wollbrett () unil ! ch>
Date:       2022-03-08 13:21:37

Hello,

I am the maintainer of an R package. I noticed an error in the R package
of a previous release of Bioconductor (3.11).
I tried to push a hotfix to the branch RELEASE_3_11 but I got an error:

! [remote rejected] RELEASE_3_11 -> RELEASE_3_11 (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git@git.bioconductor.org:packages/BgeeDB.git'

For your information I am able to push to the current master branch.

Could you please explain to me how to push this hotfix?

Best Regards,

Julien Wollbrett