List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.13 release date
From:       Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-02-25 14:45:14

This information has not yet been determined. Usually we try to sync with R, \
especially in the spring when there is a new, rather than patch, release of R. R has \
not announced when their release is (see https://developer.r-project.org/), so we \
haven't started our own release process. Likely it will be toward the end of April -- \
historical dates are at https://bioconductor.org/about/release-announcements/.

Martin

On 2/25/21, 6:52 AM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Fabricio de Almeida" \
<bioc-devel-bounces@r-project.org on behalf of fabricio_almeidasilva@hotmail.com> \
wrote:

    Hi all,

    I will submit a package to Bioconductor in the next few days, but I would like to \
know the submission deadline for my package to be included in the next Bioc release.

    Last year, new Bioconductor versions were released on April 28 and October 28. \
What about this year? I searched it everywhere, but didn't find the answer.

    Best,

    Fabr�cio de Almeida Silva

    Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences (UENF)

    MSc. candidate in Plant Biotechnology (PGBV/UENF - RJ/Brazil)

    Laborat�rio de Qu�mica e Fun��o de Prote�nas e Pept�deos \
(LQFPP/CBB/UENF - RJ/Brazil)

    Lattes CNPq: http://lattes.cnpq.br/3119358824056108

    Personal website: https://almeidasilvaf.github.io/almeida-silvaf/

    	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]