List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    [Bioc-devel] How to change the name of a package on Bioconductor
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?B?WXUgSHVpaHVp?=" <yuhuihui2011 () foxmail ! com>
Date:       2021-02-17 3:55:13

Hello,

I have released a package vasp to&nbsp;Bioconductor \
(http://bioconductor.org/packages/vasp). Recently I had a manuscript about this \
package published&nbsp;on New Physiologist \
(https://nph.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nph.17189). However, on the \
manuscript, the link to the package is http://bioconductor.org/packages/VaSP. I want \
to change the name of the package to VaSP from vasp.&nbsp; I changed the package name \
and updated it in&nbsp;git.bioconductor.org, but the build failed and it said \
"ERROR&nbsp; (Bad DESCRIPTION file)".&nbsp;

Can I change the name of a package existing on Bioconductor? How can I do that?

Thanks,
Huihui
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]