List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] MSstatsTMTPTM Bug Fix
From:       "Kern, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2021-02-16 20:34:16

The daily build system will build, check, and propagate packages only once per day.  \
See the top of this page for some information on timing \
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/

From the looks of the git.bioconductor.org repo, the changes were only pushed \
yesterday afternoon and probably not in time to make today's build report.  Most \
likely the changes will be reflected in tomorrow's build report.  Once tomorrow's \
build report posts it will have propagated the recent version to allow \
BiocManager::install to grab the latest (1.0.2) version provided the package built \
and checked without ERROR.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263