List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] nightly devel build
From:       Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-10-24 21:19:47

Yes, if

  git remote -v

lists something like

  famat master$ git remote -v
  upstream	git@git.bioconductor.org:packages/famat (fetch)
  upstream	git@git.bioconductor.org:packages/famat (push)

then `git push upstream master` will push the changes on your current local branch to \
the master branch of the Bioconductor git repository. Remember

  (1) increment the version (to 0.99.9, 0.99.10, ...) so that the successfully built \
package will propagate to the repository that makes it available to users.

  (2) your accepted package is built using the *NIGHTLY* builder, so your changes \
will only appear after the date & time that you make the commit are before the \
'Snapshot date' on the build report for your package at \
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.12/bioc-LATEST/famat/ -- this can be 24-48 \
hours after you actually make your commit.

Remember to check your commits locally before waiting for the build report ...

  R CMD build famat
  R CMD check famat_0.99.9.tar.gz

(or more precisely with the instructions linked from the build report for your \
package).

Martin

On 10/24/20, 4:26 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Emilie" \