List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] MOGAMUN not available in the devel's repository
From:       "Kern, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2020-10-22 11:04:41

It normally takes a day or two from that point to be reflected in the build report.  \
I can verify it was added to the software manifests for nightly builds two days ago.  \
It probably was too late to make yesterdays build but should be present on today's \
build report (generally posted around 1 PM EST)

The top of this page explains the timings of updates for the nightly builds

bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/

Cheers

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263