List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel]  Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 20th February
From:       Mike Smith <grimbough () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-02-20 9:24:40

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the next Developers' Forum is today at 09:00 PST/
12:00 EST / 18:00 CET.  We have two schedule topics for today:

   - Nitesh Turaga will be talking about developments, potential use cases,
   and future directions for the Bioconductor docker containers
   - Robert Castelo is presenting the surprisingly tricky problem of
   determining the exact dependency path that leads to unexpected packages
   being loaded by your code

Looking forward to it.

Mike

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 15:50, Mike Smith <grimbough@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The next Bioconductor Developers' Forum is scheduled for Thursday 20th
> February at 09:00 PST/ 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET
>
> We will be using BlueJeans and  the meeting can be joined via:
>
> https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)
>
> If you have any specific topics you'd like to raise please let me know or
> post in #developers-forum on Bioconductor Slack (
> https://bioc-community.herokuapp.com/)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Mike

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]