List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] trouble with BiocCredentials account_activation
From:       "Turaga, Nitesh" <Nitesh.Turaga () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2020-01-27 15:35:01

Hi Zach,

I can confirm that your email address is the same =

"zixuanshao.zach@gmail.com". =

Can you please check the spam folder? Or try again to activate maybe? =

Best,

Nitesh =

> On Jan 25, 2020, at 8:13 PM, Zach Shao <Zixuanshao.zach@gmail.com> wrote:
> =

> Hello,
> =

> I'm the developer of the package ERSSA.
> I'm trying to get a version update on my personal github available at
> bioconductor.
> =

> Following the instructions, I'm trying to make sure I have the right
> credential at bioccredentials:
> https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/
> However, it seems my email address is not accepted as valid and it does n=
ot
> appear that I have created an account before as I did not receive a
> password recovery email.
> =

> Can someone let me know how I should proceed?
> Thank you.
> =

> Best,
> Zach
> =

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> =

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential infor=
mation.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent=
 responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s),=
 you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use=
 of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in=
 error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this emai=
l message from your computer. Thank you.