List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] Error: Bioconductor Git Credentials
From:       "Turaga, Nitesh" <Nitesh.Turaga () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2020-01-21 19:45:37

The email registered is RVS.BioTools@gmail.com.

You have to first activate it before you can access it, as you have never s=
igned in before. https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activ=
ation/

Please check your spam email as well. =

> On Jan 21, 2020, at 2:41 PM, Richard Virgen-Slane <rvs.biotools@gmail.com=
> wrote:
> =

> Hi,
> =

> I'm the maintainer of GmicR.  I'm unable to access/activate my Bioconduct=
or
> Git Credentials.
> =

> Whenever I try to log on, it says that my email address is not associated
> as a package maintainer.  I'm using the same email address that is
> receiving the build reports.
> =

> Any suggestions?
> =

> Richard
> =

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> =

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential infor=
mation.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent=
 responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s),=
 you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use=
 of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in=
 error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this emai=
l message from your computer. Thank you.