List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] Failing GenVisR package
From:       "Obenchain, Valerie" <Valerie.Obenchain () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2018-10-23 21:23:21

Hi Zach,

You should not have to add skip_on_bioc().

Confirming system dependencies, the vdiffr package requires FreeType >= 2.6.0 and the \
Bioconductor 3.8 builder has version 2.6.1. Do you know which font libraries are \
used?

Did you start seeing these failures around the time of this commit or was that a \
separate issue?

commit 77866fb2b8d137ce38ea0d47b327fc379c4416e9 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, \
                origin/HEAD)
Author: Zach Skidmore <zskidmor@genome.wustl.edu><mailto:zskidmor@genome.wustl.edu>
Date:   Thu Oct 11 16:37:33 2018 -0500

    fixed failing test case in lolliplot caused by interpro domains changing

Valerie