List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL:  Password Reset Help
From:       "Obenchain, Valerie" <Valerie.Obenchain () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2018-08-08 12:57:54

Hi Augustin,

Your account is under lunaa@cbio.mskcc.org<mailto:lunaa@cbio.mskcc.org> and it looks \
like this has not been activated. Do you still have access to this email?

When I tried to enter a bogus email for a password reset at

  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/password_reset/

I did not get an informative error message. This must have been what happened to you \
- you entered an email not associated with an account but didn't get any indication \
that was the case. I'll add a better error message.

Valerie