List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] build report repeating the same error
From:       "Shepherd, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2018-05-30 15:07:19

Next time try to add a little more frame of reference (ie.  I've submitted my package \
brainImageR and the tracker build report is showing ERROR)

I cloned your repository and took a quick peak -

You are using roxygen2 to make your man files

So It looks like you updated the documentation in the Comp.R  but never ran the \
document() function to have the man file update and also be pushed to github.  The \
man file example still has the original code that is a table not numeric.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets